Currently Available Positions
Most of the positions require you to be physically located in Connecticut where we and our clients are.
Impress us with your PHP coding, not your degree. If you’re really the best, love multitasking, and work well in a team, we want to hear from you.
- 4+ years of PHP coding experience.
- Master of WordPress and Woocommerce; Shopify and Magento a big plus.
- Degree not necessary; we will test your skills.
If you’re the most organized person in the office, make anyone feel at ease with your written and spoken words, and can operate office software like it’s a toaster, come help us make our clients grow.
- Familiar with the digital marketing industry and services we offer.
- Proven excellent admin or assistant experience.
- The best multitasker, organizer, problem solver, and communicator.
- Anticipating and supporting all ongoing projects in marketing, design, and development team needs.
- Overseeing development, implementation schedule.
- Communicating with the team and clients
FULL-TIME SALES REPRESENTATIVE
Full-time Sales Representative
Our clients can grow to dominate their industries; all you need to do is sell them on our specific services that will get them there. If you can do it, there is a salary and bonuses waiting for you here.
- 3+ years of B2B sales rep experience
- Excellent communication and prospecting skills.
- Great at nurturing and closing leads.
- Coordinate well with our project and marketing teams.
INDEPENDENT SALES REPRESENTATIVE
Are you great at selling B2B services that help local businesses? Upsell them to some of our services while helping your customers grow — earn upfront bonuses and monthly residuals.
- Experience in selling B2B services.
- Talent for reselling bundle packages services.
- Good established relationships with local businesses
- Ready to collaborate with our sales team(s) to close sales.
Become a Referral Partner with Us.
Let’s help businesses grow big, together. Earn commissions for each referral that converts into our paying client. They’ll thank you; we’ll pay you (and thank you too, of course).
Here at Deluxa we’re always looking for extraordinary talent to advance our team. If you know you are the best at what you do, we want to hear from you.