Information We Collect
Deluxa may collect information that can be used to identify you, such as your name, address, telephone number, email address, or company name (“Personal Information”). In addition, we may collect non-personally identifiable information, such as IP addresses, browser types, and the pages you view on the Site.
We may collect Personal Information from you in a variety of ways, including:
- When you provide it to us directly, such as when you request information or sign up for our services.
- When you use our Site, including when you visit the Site, fill out forms, or participate in online surveys.
- When you interact with us through social media, such as when you follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn, or other social media platforms.
Use of Information
We use the information we collect for the following purposes:
- To provide you with information and services that you request.
- To improve the content, functionality, and usability of the Site.
- To send you promotional materials and other communications, such as newsletters, updates, and special offers.
- To respond to your questions and comments.
- To track and analyze usage and preferences.
Disclosure of Information
Deluxa will not sell, rent, or lease your Personal Information to third parties. We may share your Personal Information with third-party service providers who perform services on our behalf, such as hosting the Site, sending email, or processing payments. These third-party service providers are required to use your Personal Information only for the purpose of providing the services we have contracted with them to perform.
We may also disclose your Personal Information in response to a subpoena, court order, or other legal process, or as otherwise required by law. In the event that Deluxa is acquired by or merged with another company, we may transfer your Personal Information to the surviving company.
We take reasonable measures to protect the security of your Personal Information. However, no data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your Personal Information, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us, and you do so at your own risk.
Cookies and Other Technologies
Deluxa Group Inc.